Light Earthquake Registered in SW Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.1 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Sunday evening.
According to the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 25 km, located near the southwestern town of Dupnitsa.
The tremor was registered at 21:14 pm. There are no reports of casualties or damage. The shock was not felt by local residents.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels