UK's Cameron to Outgoing Bulgarian PM: Good Luck at Elections
UK Prime Minister David Cameron has thanked outgoing Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov for the good cooperation within European and Euro-Atlantic structures in a phone conversation, according to the government's press office.
"Thank you for the cooperation within European and Euro-Atlantic structures and for your friendship too. I wish you good luck at the upcoming elections," the UK Prime Minister is quoted as saying.
Cameron reportedly defined the decision for the collective resignation of the government as "brave" and expressed his respect for the stance taken by Borisov.
Earlier on Thursday, Bulgaria's government approved the resignation of the center-right GERB government headed by Prime Minister Borisov with by 209 votes in favor, 5 against, and one abstention.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries