Bulgaria's FinMin Withdraws Resignation, Vows to Work for New Term
Bulgaria's finance minster, who was shockingly dismissed earlier in the week only to be followed by the resignation of the whole government, has said he remains in office.
"My resignation has not bee voted by the parliament yet, so formally I continue to serve as Bulgaria's finance minister. It will be my aim over the next few weeks and months to work with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, so that at the next elections GERB may win full majority and rule one more term," Simeon Djnakov told reporters on Wednesday.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
Бьлгарския народ трябва да разбере, че в работата на този Министер (Финансовия) трябва да има много малко политика.
Ако той си замине има опасност новият Финансов Министер да бьде сьс 100 пьти по-ниска кфалификация и опит.
Това е много опасно за Бьлгария в сегашната световна икономическа криза.