Bulgaria PM: I Won't Quit, I will Fight with Socialists, Turks till the End
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has vehemently vowed to fight until the end of his term, which expires in four months, despite massive anti-government protests across the country.
It would be much better for the ruling party GERB and for me to call it quits now. But if we do so, the consequences will be catastrophic, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov at a press conference in the Council of Ministers.
"I will not resign because Stanishev and Dogan, and I will fight will them till the end. Even if I am forced to be in opposition," Borisov said, referring to the leaders of the Socialist and ethnic Turkish party.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending