Dutch Man Caught Smuggling Gold Bars at Bulgarian Border Crossing
A Dutch man has been detained by Bulgarian Customs officers at the Bulgarian-Serbian border crossing Kalotina trying to smuggle two gold bars.
Another Dutch man accompanying the first one was caught with a total of EUR 21 000 in his pockets, the press service of the Bulgarian Customs Agency reported.
The two Netherlands nationals were traveling to Turkey via Bulgaria; their car was searched after the customs agents found to be unnecessarily nervous.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria