Russia: Bulgaria Violates Intellectual Property Laws in Arms Production, Trade
Russia continues talks with Bulgaria on the use of patents for weapons, according to Rosoboronexport general director Anatoly Isaikin.
Isaikin, as cited by RIA Novosti and Darik radio, says that relations in the sphere of transfer of intellectual property rights have improved recently.
"Meanwhile, Rosoboronexport continues talks with Bulgaria, which keeps using Russian intellectual property illegally," he adds.
Russia periodically raises the question of patent law violations by Bulgaria in the production and trade in Kalashnikov rifles.
Isaikin also informs that Russia is increasing military-technical cooperation with China, adding that the Chinese share in Russian arms exports climbed to 12% in 2012, registering an over2-fold increase from previous periods.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » The EC Plans to Extend the Ban of Imports of Ukrainian Wheat to Bulgaria and 4 more countries
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom