UAE Temporarily Bans Poultry Import from Bulgaria
Dr Rashid Ahmad Bin Fahd, UAE's Minister of Environment and Water, has issued a number of ministerial decisions to organize the import of animals and birds in the country.
In one of the decisions, Bin Fahd has banned the import of live birds and poultry meat from Bulgaria.
In another decision, live cows, their hides, and other parts from Lebanon were banned temporarily.
Bin Fahd has also issued a decision on a temporary ban on import of small animals and their products from Algeria.
The decisions were made to "prevent the entry of epidemic diseases that threaten the UAE's animal wealth," according to gulfnews.com.
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
- » Bulgarian Pear Production 2017/18 - 42 Percent Increase
- » Sofia to Host Belarus-Bulgaria Business Forum on 20 November
- » Korean Hanon Systems Buys the Magna Powertrain Plant in Plovdiv as Part of Huge Deal
- » Guide to the New Places in Sofia
- » The Furniture Company "Parallel" - Sevlievo, Invests BGN 27 Million in Another Expansion