UAE Temporarily Bans Poultry Import from Bulgaria
Dr Rashid Ahmad Bin Fahd, UAE's Minister of Environment and Water, has issued a number of ministerial decisions to organize the import of animals and birds in the country.
In one of the decisions, Bin Fahd has banned the import of live birds and poultry meat from Bulgaria.
In another decision, live cows, their hides, and other parts from Lebanon were banned temporarily.
Bin Fahd has also issued a decision on a temporary ban on import of small animals and their products from Algeria.
The decisions were made to "prevent the entry of epidemic diseases that threaten the UAE's animal wealth," according to gulfnews.com.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It