UAE Temporarily Bans Poultry Import from Bulgaria
Dr Rashid Ahmad Bin Fahd, UAE's Minister of Environment and Water, has issued a number of ministerial decisions to organize the import of animals and birds in the country.
In one of the decisions, Bin Fahd has banned the import of live birds and poultry meat from Bulgaria.
In another decision, live cows, their hides, and other parts from Lebanon were banned temporarily.
Bin Fahd has also issued a decision on a temporary ban on import of small animals and their products from Algeria.
The decisions were made to "prevent the entry of epidemic diseases that threaten the UAE's animal wealth," according to gulfnews.com.
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China
- » Bulgarian Business is Interested in Projects in Saudi Arabia