UAE Temporarily Bans Poultry Import from Bulgaria
Dr Rashid Ahmad Bin Fahd, UAE's Minister of Environment and Water, has issued a number of ministerial decisions to organize the import of animals and birds in the country.
In one of the decisions, Bin Fahd has banned the import of live birds and poultry meat from Bulgaria.
In another decision, live cows, their hides, and other parts from Lebanon were banned temporarily.
Bin Fahd has also issued a decision on a temporary ban on import of small animals and their products from Algeria.
The decisions were made to "prevent the entry of epidemic diseases that threaten the UAE's animal wealth," according to gulfnews.com.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The French government has drawn up a Package of Measures and Sanctions to Save Electricity
- » German Households to Reduce Energy Consumption by at least 20% due to the Gas Crisis
- » Bulgaria's GDP reached a Record 68 Billion Euros last year
- » Tourists paid BGN 900 (EUR 450) for their Child's Treatment in Sunny Beach
- » Vestbee: VC Funding In CEE reached over €2B in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- » Head of Energy Commission: After August, the Price of Gas in Bulgaria will Decrease