Iran to Recall Ambassador from Bulgaria over Hezbollah Accusation - Report
Iran will recall its ambassador to Sofia over the Bulgarian cabinet's implication of Hezbollah in the 2012 terrorist attack against Israeli tourists in Burgas, according to reports.
Ambassador Gholamreza Bageri will depart from Sofia and Iran will probably downgrade diplomatic relations with Bulgaria, writes the online edition of 24 Chasa daily.
At a press event Friday, Bageri reiterated that Iran is in no way involved in the Burgas bus bombing.
Iran and Bulgaria have traditionally maintained friendly relations, something stressed by Bageri Friday.
- » Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-un
- » The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will go on a Visit with Pope Francis
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Today Bulgarian President Radev will Meet Putin in Sochi