Kosovo, Macedonia Ink Culture Agreement
Kosovo and Macedonia have signed an agreement for cooperation in the field of culture.
The deal was reached at a meeting between Kosovo Vice-PM Edita Tahiri and Macedonian Minister of Culture Elizabeta Kanceska Mileska.
Kosovo Vice-PM Tahiri has stressed the importance of cultural cooperation between the two neighbors, reports KS Reporter.
The two countries have committed to jointly pursue EU values, including respect for other nations.
- » City Court in South Korea Ruled it was illegal to Kill Dogs for Meat
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
Oh, if this is so, I believe this is a good sign for Serbian south province (meaning that soon we are to expect signing of agreement between Macedonia and Serbian northern province of Vojvodina????) ...or , wait?
According to Int'l relations scholars only states can sign bilateral agreements between two countries.
If you deny the statehood of Kosovo, why on earth you should't do the same for FYRoM????
Serbian illusions and myth mania are the main regressive factors currently in he Balkans.
As the southern province of Serbia, perhaps Kosovo could in theory sign a harmless cultural agreement with anybody..
The majority of the world's countries do not recognize an independent Kosovo, however, so as a Country, it has no authority to sign anything, without the consent of Belgrade..