Farage Responds to Ralitsa Behar: You Are Right to Love Your Country as I love Mine
"I am pleased my comments have helped create a debate in Bulgaria," writes British politician, Nigel Farage in a response to an open letter from young Bulgarian woman, Ralitsa Behar.
Recently, Ralitsa sent Farage an open letter, which provoked a wave of comments in social networks. The letter was published first by Novinite.com and Novinite.bg. In it she asks Farage to visit Bulgaria to see how wrong he is in his negative opinion about the country and its citizens.
"You are right to love your country Bulgaria, as I love mine, the United Kingdom," the politician comments in the letter.
According to him, Bulgaria is a proud country with many well-educated people and much to celebrate, and he wished to see it prosperous and free.
Farage thanks Ralitsa Behar both for the thoughtful letter and the invitation to Bulgaria. He explains he had planned to come this week but because he needed to be in Brussels for an important European Council meeting he could not make the trip.
Farage further says MEP Paul Nuttall, the deputy leader of the UK Independence Party, will go in his stead and will be in Bulgaria on a fact-finding mission from Wednesday to Friday this week.
The full text of Nigel Farage's letter read HERE.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Robotic Assistant cleans Sofia Airport
- » At First Reading: The Minimum Wage in Bulgaria becomes 850 Leva or 435 Euros
- » Over 75% of Households in Bulgaria have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » Bulgarian Students celebrate December 8
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 204 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy and Foggy in Bulgaria today, Temperatures up to 15 Degrees