Pope Benedict XVI to Visit Bulgaria in 2014
Pope Benedict XVI is going to visit Bulgaria next year on the invitation of the Atlantic Club.
The Pope has met Wednesday with the President of the Atlantic Club in Bulgaria and former Foreign Affairs Minister, Solomon Passy, with the Director General of the BTA news agency, Maxim Minchev, the former Minister for EU Affairs, Gergana Passy, and the Chairman of the Bulgarian Chamber of Mining and Geology, Lachezar Tsotsorkov.
During the talks, Solomon Passy has invited His Holiness to visit Bulgaria in 2014 because they year marks the 20th anniversary of the first meeting of representatives of the Atlantic Club with Pope John Paul II.
Benedict XVI has accepted the invitation with great satisfaction," the Atlantic Club, cited by the Bulgarian National Radio, informs.
- » Turkish Interior Minister Pays Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Sweden have Established a Common Chamber of Commerce
- » The Biggest Bulgarian-Macedonian Business Forum Opened in Skopje
- » Bulgaria and Macedonia will Work for Joint Border Control
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » Bulgaria will Оpen Commercial Representation in Skopje