Pope Benedict XVI to Visit Bulgaria in 2014
Pope Benedict XVI is going to visit Bulgaria next year on the invitation of the Atlantic Club.
The Pope has met Wednesday with the President of the Atlantic Club in Bulgaria and former Foreign Affairs Minister, Solomon Passy, with the Director General of the BTA news agency, Maxim Minchev, the former Minister for EU Affairs, Gergana Passy, and the Chairman of the Bulgarian Chamber of Mining and Geology, Lachezar Tsotsorkov.
During the talks, Solomon Passy has invited His Holiness to visit Bulgaria in 2014 because they year marks the 20th anniversary of the first meeting of representatives of the Atlantic Club with Pope John Paul II.
Benedict XVI has accepted the invitation with great satisfaction," the Atlantic Club, cited by the Bulgarian National Radio, informs.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov in Munich: Relations between Bulgaria and Germany are Excellent
- » North Macedonia PM Zaev: We have never been Closer to Bulgaria
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO