Bulgaria Tightens Security of Its Embassy in Lebanon
Security was tightened at the Bulgarian embassy in Beirut on Tuesday, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry has told local media.
The announcement follows Tuesday's statement by Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov that Lebanon's Hezbollah organization could have financed the July 2012 terror attack in the Black Sea city of Burgas.
It was the first time a Bulgarian official explicitly named an organization as being implicated in the attack, that claimed the lives of 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver, and the suspected suicide bomber.
Several western embassies in Lebanon have also stepped up their security, Dnevnik.bg informs, citing Saudi media.
- » The Guardian: Sweden Distributes 'Be Prepared for War' Leaflet to all 4.8m Homes
- » Russia Poses no threat to Baltic Republics - Czech Officials
- » US Fighters have Intercepted Two Russian Strategic Bombers near Alaska
- » Near Our Border with Turkey 37 Migrants Were Caught While They Were Trying to Cross It without Any Documents
- » Karakachanov: Our Army Is Not Just For Parades
- » The Military Parade for the Celebration of the Bulgarian Army