Arabs with Dual Citizenship Staged Burgas Bus Bombing - Report
The terror group responsible for the bus bombing at the Sarafovo Airport in Burgas in July 2012 consists of Arabs with dual citizenship, one of whom has an Australian passport.
The bus bombing at the Burgas airport on July 18, 2012 killed a total of seven, including 5 Israeli tourists, their Bulgarian bus driver, and the perpetrator of the attack.
According to a report of the security services investigating the terror attack, as cited by Sega daily, the Arab holding an Australian passport did not involve in direct communication with the perpetrator of the attack but was tracked down in Bulgaria at the same time and there are indirect indications of the ties between the two.
After the identity of the helper was revealed, a search warrant was issued against him and the Australian authorities were informed.
Australia's national security intelligence service (ASIO), however, responded that the suspect was not on Australian territory.
According to preliminary reports, the two other helpers in the terror attack in Burgas hold Canadian passports.
Israeli media recently spread news about a report of the Bulgarian investigative authorities blaming militant Shiite group Hebollah for the attack.
Bulgarian authorities, however, denied the existence of such a report.
The Burgas bus bombing will be on the agenda of a sitting of Bulgaria's Consultative Council on National Security on February 5.
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)
- » The Police Arrested 41 Bulgarians in Spain