Bulgaria's Govt Allocates BGN 1 M for Communication Strategy in 2013
Bulgaria's government has decided to allocate BGN 1 M for the communication strategy of the country in 2013.
The money will be provided under the state budget.
A total of BGN 440 000 will be spent on affirming Bulgaria's positive image as an EU Member State, according to the press office of the government as cited by investor.bg.
The remaining BGN 560 000 will be earmarked for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and the policies of the Community.
The measures have been listed in the Work Program under the strategy for 2013.
The international activities under the strategy will be the responsibility of Bulgaria's diplomatic representations abroad.
During Wednesday's sitting of the government, the ministers were acquainted with the activities under the communication strategy for 2012 and adopted the report for the program for 2012.
Bulgaria's EU Communication Strategy was prepared in 2006 and the activities were divided into international and local.
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions