Dozens of Dead Bodies Found in Syria's Aleppo
The bodies of dozens of young men have been discovered in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, according to rebels and activists.
At least 65 bodies were found on the banks of the Quwaiq river in the western district of Bustan al-Qasr, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported.
The men were allegedly executed.
Most had their hands tied behind their backs and gunshot wounds to the head, BBC has informed.
Rebels pushed into Aleppo in the summer of 2012 but are stuck in a stalemate with government forces. The city is divided roughly in half between the two sides.
- » Bulgarian start-ups make CubeSats, Quantum Physics Experiment in Space
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)