Brazil Declares 3 Days of Mourning over Nightclub Tragedy
Brazil has declared three days of national mourning for over 230 people killed in a nightclub fire in the southern city of Santa Maria.
30 days of mourning were declared in Santa Maria.
The fire reportedly started after a member of a band playing at the Kiss nightclub lit a flare on stage, according to BBC.
There were at least a thousand of people in the club, most of them students of a local university, when the fire erupted.
According to latest figures, the fire killed 233 people, including 120 men and 113 women. Over 90 people remain injured in hospitals with 14 of them in grave condition. So far, 185 of the dead bodies have been identified.
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed