Bulgaria Moves to Become Gay-Friendly Tourist Destination
Bulgaria intends to become one of Eastern Europe's most gay-friendly destinations, according to an article published on Friday.
Community website Gayopolis.com reports that a new organization called Gay Holidays in Bulgaria has established a range of travel itineraries for gay travelers, including city breaks in the capital Sofia, winter holidays, adventure holidays and culture tours.
As Agrophilia has informed, the packages include a guided tour of some of Sofia's most renowned gay and lesbian nightclubs, visits to the famous Pancharevo Baths spa, skiing trips, and the chance to mix with some of Bulgaria's friendly guys.
Gayopolis has reminded that "Bulgaria has a history of gay tolerance and today some of its biggest celebrities are gay."
- » In the last 5 years, No Sea Cruises From the Ports of Varna and Burgas Have been Realized
- » Is there an Economic Crisis on the Bulgaria Sea Coast this Summer?
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » Significant Increase in Bulgarians' Trips for the Second Quarter of the Year