Bulgaria Moves to Become Gay-Friendly Tourist Destination
Bulgaria intends to become one of Eastern Europe's most gay-friendly destinations, according to an article published on Friday.
Community website Gayopolis.com reports that a new organization called Gay Holidays in Bulgaria has established a range of travel itineraries for gay travelers, including city breaks in the capital Sofia, winter holidays, adventure holidays and culture tours.
As Agrophilia has informed, the packages include a guided tour of some of Sofia's most renowned gay and lesbian nightclubs, visits to the famous Pancharevo Baths spa, skiing trips, and the chance to mix with some of Bulgaria's friendly guys.
Gayopolis has reminded that "Bulgaria has a history of gay tolerance and today some of its biggest celebrities are gay."
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Germans - Greece's Largest Source of Tourism Revenue
- » Asia May Lose over $ 100 Billion in Tourism Revenue due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Don't Travel to Italy or China Unless Necessary
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019