Bulgaria Moves to Become Gay-Friendly Tourist Destination
Bulgaria intends to become one of Eastern Europe's most gay-friendly destinations, according to an article published on Friday.
Community website Gayopolis.com reports that a new organization called Gay Holidays in Bulgaria has established a range of travel itineraries for gay travelers, including city breaks in the capital Sofia, winter holidays, adventure holidays and culture tours.
As Agrophilia has informed, the packages include a guided tour of some of Sofia's most renowned gay and lesbian nightclubs, visits to the famous Pancharevo Baths spa, skiing trips, and the chance to mix with some of Bulgaria's friendly guys.
Gayopolis has reminded that "Bulgaria has a history of gay tolerance and today some of its biggest celebrities are gay."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » Tourism Trends: Travels Fall by 23,6 Percent in the Third Trimester of 2020
- » Greece Shuts Some Land Borders, Makaza-Nimfea Checkpoint Lets through Only Trucks