Bulgaria Moves to Become Gay-Friendly Tourist Destination
Bulgaria intends to become one of Eastern Europe's most gay-friendly destinations, according to an article published on Friday.
Community website Gayopolis.com reports that a new organization called Gay Holidays in Bulgaria has established a range of travel itineraries for gay travelers, including city breaks in the capital Sofia, winter holidays, adventure holidays and culture tours.
As Agrophilia has informed, the packages include a guided tour of some of Sofia's most renowned gay and lesbian nightclubs, visits to the famous Pancharevo Baths spa, skiing trips, and the chance to mix with some of Bulgaria's friendly guys.
Gayopolis has reminded that "Bulgaria has a history of gay tolerance and today some of its biggest celebrities are gay."
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board
- » British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike
- » Saudi Arabia Is Opening to Tourists