Hostage Death Toll in Algeria Climbs to 48
At least 48 hostages are now believed to have died in a four-day siege at Algeria's In Amenas gas plant,
Reports have emerged that the 25 bodies found at the complex on Sunday were all those of captives.
A search is continuing at the In Amenas gas plant, where as many as 20 hostages remain unaccounted for, BBC informs.
Five suspected Islamist attackers were reportedly arrested on Sunday.
The siege ended when troops mounted an assault on Saturday, saying the militants had begun killing foreign hostages.
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela