Family of Four Found Dead in Plovdiv Home
A 32-year-old Bulgarian man, his 28-year-old wife and their two young boys, aged 8 and 3, were discovered dead in their home in the city of Plovdiv, according to police.
The gruesome scene were discovered by the brother of the 32-year-old man, who entered the family apartment on Monday after his attempts to contacts his relatives had failed over the last couple of days.
A legally owned gun was discovered near the body of the 32-year-old man, officials say. According to the Bulgarian National Radio, he was a military employee who worked at the Graf Ignatievo Air Base.
Police are investigating the case.
A similar tragedy occurred in Bulgaria's capital Sofia last week, when a family of five was found dead in an apartment. A former Defense Ministry official was likely responsible for the massacre in Sofia, police said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5