Prosecutor: Assaulter of Turkish-Bulgarian Leader Was Badly Beaten
The assaulter who attempted to kill Bulgarian Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan was beaten into "bad shape", according to prosecutor Nikolay Kokinov.
Kokinov spoke for media after the incident, which Dogan escaped unharmed, and said he had already talked to the attacker.
"He was not in a good shape, there was blood on his face," stated the Sofia City Prosecutor.
Kanal 3 TV footage live from the event showed how Movement delegates fall upon and mercilessly beat the attacker.
"He told us his version about what motivated him, but I will not discuss it at this point," said Kokinov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev