Prosecutor: Assaulter of Turkish-Bulgarian Leader Was Badly Beaten
The assaulter who attempted to kill Bulgarian Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan was beaten into "bad shape", according to prosecutor Nikolay Kokinov.
Kokinov spoke for media after the incident, which Dogan escaped unharmed, and said he had already talked to the attacker.
"He was not in a good shape, there was blood on his face," stated the Sofia City Prosecutor.
Kanal 3 TV footage live from the event showed how Movement delegates fall upon and mercilessly beat the attacker.
"He told us his version about what motivated him, but I will not discuss it at this point," said Kokinov.
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors