Turkish-Bulgarian Leader Assaulted with Gun at Party Congress
Bulgarian Movement for Rights and Freedoms longtime leader Ahmed Dogan has been assaulted by a man carrying a hand gun at the party congress in Sofia Saturday.
Dogan was attacked by the man while delivering his strategic speech at the Movment's national convention, set to elect the party's leader.
Dogan is reported to have been rescued unharmed from the grave incident.
The assaulter was carrying a small hand gun, which he pointed at the party leader.
A skirmish ensued, during which Dogan was brought down to the ground, but security quickly rescued him.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted