Bulgarian Border Police Bust 8 Illegal Syrian Immigrants
Bulgarian border guards have arrested eight illegal immigrants from Syria in a police operation near the Bulgarian-Turkish border.
A total of nine men were busted near the village of Golyan Dervent by border guards from the Elhovo Border Police Department, Bulgaria's Interior Ministry announced Wednesday.
The detained group includes nine men aged between 22 and 46 without IDs who told the border policemen they come from Syria, and their trafficker, a 38-year-old man holding dual Bulgarian and Turkish citizenship.
The trafficker has been charged with human trafficking, and the arrested Syrians – with illegal crossing of the Bulgarian border.
- » NASA is Investigating the First Crime Committed in Space
- » The Escaped Prisoners from the Prison in Stara Zagora are Moldovan Citizens
- » The Recent Fake Bomb Alerts Turned out to Be Part of an International Action
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities