Bulgaria Awards 4th Mobile Operator License to Bulsatcom
Bulgarian satellite operator Bulsatcom has been awarded a mobile operator license by the country's Communications Regulation Commission, according to dnevnik.bg.
Bulsatcom has thus become the fourth licensed mobile operator in the country after M-Tel, Globul and Vivacom.
Bulsatcom has announced that its GSM services will be available for costumers by the end of 2013.
The license is worth BGN 12 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue