PES President Hopes to Get Married in 2013
PES president and Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergey Stanishev has revealed that he may get married this year.
In an interview for TV7, the left-wing leader has not specified a date for his upcoming marriage, saying he hopes it would take place in 2013.
The former Prime Minister is currently engaged to Monika Yanova, who gave birth to his child in 2011.
In a previous interview, Stanishev revealed that he would not invite his political foe, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, to his wedding.
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions