6 Russians Perish in Italian Alps Accident
Six Russian tourists have died and two others have been injured after their snowmobile flipped over on a ski slope in north-eastern Italy.
The incident took place on Friday night near Trentino. Russia's Consul General in Milan confirmed the death of the six tourists on Saturday.
The accident occurred on a steep slope at the altitude of 2,000 meters while the eight were traversing a closed 'black' track most likely on the way from a restaurant to their hotel, RIA Novosti informs.
The driver apparently lost control of the snowmobile and the vehicle broke through the safety nets, plunging about 100 meters down the slope.
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar