Bulgarian AgriMin Helps Car Crash Victims
Bulgaria's Agriculture Minister, Miroslav Naydenov, has come to the rescue of a person injured in a car crash.
According to eyewitnesses, cited by the Focus news agency, the accident happened Saturday morning on the Trakiya Highway in southern Bulgaria, near the city of Stara Zagora.
Naydenov stopped his car and provided emergency assistance to the people in the crashed vehicle until the arrival of the ambulance.
Naydenov was actually on his way back from the Black Sea town of Nessebar where he was sent by Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, to check a deal with scandalous construction in a protected sand dunes area.
The news prompted a flood of postings on social networks, claiming this was a PR action to clean the Minister's image since he was strongly implicated in the sand dunes scandal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Migration doesn't solve Europe's Demographic Problems - Central Europe Leaders
- » Coronavirus Mu Variant Has Not Been Detected in Bulgaria as Yet
- » Moderna CEO Suggests Covid-19 Pandemic Could End in About One Year
- » Pros and Cons of Freestanding Baths
- » EC Will Help Member States to Respond to Price Hikes Challenge
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities to Take Decision on Booster Dose Soon