Bulgarian Man Found Dead in Spain's Malaga
The corpse of a Bulgarian man has been found on the side of a road in Spain's province Malaga.
The body lying on the side of a road in Malaga was reported to the Spanish police on January 2, 2013, with the people who reported it believing the man was drunk, bTV reported.
Subsequently, however, a police patrol found that the man was dead, and that there were traces of a blow on his head.
The Spanish authorities are reported to have confirmed that the dead man is Bulgarian but have not revealed his identity and age, and will probably not do so until the autopsy results come out.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Military Man Killed his Girlfriend and Committed Suicide
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova