Police Learn Identity of Burgas Bombing Accomplice - Report
Bulgarian police authorities have learned the real identity of one of the accomplices of the Burgas bus bomber, according to a local media report.
Police are currently looking for the suspect, whose name is yet to be revealed.
The alleged accomplice acted in concert with the bomber, known under the alias Jacque Felipe Martin, as well as another accomplice, known under the alias Ralph William Rico.
The true identities of Martin and Rico have not been discovered yet. All three suspects used fake driving licences from the US state of Michigan during their stay in Bulgaria, Burgas police official Staneliya Karadzhova has told the 24 Chasa daily.
Karadzhova has also revealed that police believe a fourth suspect may emerge.
In October, Bulgarian Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov stated that the bomber was assisted by three to five accomplices.
Five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed in the July 18 terrorist attack at the airport in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas. Israel has blamed Hezbollah for the attack.
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop
- » Ministry of Interior Busted a Drug Lab near Varna
- » 18-year-old Girl Beaten by her Boyfriend in Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills more than 100 at Pakistan Election Rally