Bulgarian Man Loses Arm in Fireworks Blast
A 35-year-old man has lost his arm in Bulgaria as a result of fireworks explosion on New Year's Eve.
The man who is from the village of Sarnegor, Brezovo Municipality, Plovdiv District, was hospitalized at about 8 pm on New Year's Eve in the Plovdiv Hospital shortly after the incident, Darik Radio reported.
As a result of the fireworks blast his right arm was severed, and he also lost some of his left hand fingers, the report says.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana