Nikolic Recalls Serbian Ambassador to Bulgaria
Serbian President, Tomislav Nikolic, has recalled the Serbian Ambassador to Sofia, Aleksandar Crkvenjakov.
The Bulgarian National Radio, BNR, reported Monday that the decree for the recall has been signed on December 28th and published in the most recent issue of the Serbian State Gazette.
Crkvenjakov has been Ambassador to Sofia since 2009 and was appointed by the previous president.
The name of the new Serbian Ambassador in Bulgaria is yet unknown.
Nicolic has also recalled the Serbian Ambassador to the Council of Europe in Strasbourg and about 30 other diplomats around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » At a Bilateral Meeting, Blinken and Lavrov Exchanged Threats and Hopes
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero