Bulgaria to Have New Penal Code
Bulgaria's Justice Ministry is working on a new Penal Code to be discussed with NGOs and citizens, according to Justice Minister, Diana Kovacheva.
Kovacheva pledged to not submit for consideration with the Council of Ministers a Penal Code that has not been debated by all sides and everyone with an opinion.
She listed as other top priorities for her institution the start of a training program for magistrates who will work in cases involving children and improvement of conditions in Bulgarian prisons.
On the controversial election of Sotir Tsatsarov as the country's new Chief Prosecutor, the Minister underscored that the vote has been fair and honest, without any questions known by the candidates in advance, without easing the procedure for any of them, all while maintaining the secrecy of the vote.
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth