Pakistan Recognizes Kosovo - Report
Pakistan has become the 98th sovereign state to recognize Kosovo, it has been reported.
"We received a confirmation of the recognition from Pakistan and we are awaiting a verbal note about that," Kosovo Foreign Ministry spokesperson Artan Behrani has said, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
Major non-recognizers of Kosovo's independence include Russia, China, Serbia, Iran, Israel, and five EU member states – Spain, Greece, Romania, Slovakia, and Cyprus.
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit
- » Mariya Gabriel: 61% of European Citizens Are Afraid of Cyber-Attacks During the European Elections
- » Former Ambassador: Regional Security in the Balkans is Not Threatened