Pakistan Recognizes Kosovo - Report
Pakistan has become the 98th sovereign state to recognize Kosovo, it has been reported.
"We received a confirmation of the recognition from Pakistan and we are awaiting a verbal note about that," Kosovo Foreign Ministry spokesperson Artan Behrani has said, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
Major non-recognizers of Kosovo's independence include Russia, China, Serbia, Iran, Israel, and five EU member states – Spain, Greece, Romania, Slovakia, and Cyprus.
- » Intense Week of Talks Ahead of Brexit Showdown Summit
- » Fuel Protests in France: MAP Reveals Locations of Planned Road Blocks
- » Protesters Call For Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis' Resignation
- » Eight UN Peacekeepers Killed in Eastern DR Congo
- » EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
- » Germany Welcomes Draft Brexit Deal