7 Bulgarians Busted in Paris for ATM Theft
Seven Bulgarians have been arrested in Paris during an investigation of ATM draining by the use of a skimming device, according to French press.
Five of them have already been charged.
Two Bulgarians, aged 25 and 26, were detained "red handed" on Tuesday when attempting to illegally withdraw cash from an ATM. The young men had just entered France.
They faced the court on Friday on charges of counterfeiting bank cards, possession of equipment for counterfeiting and committing fraud in an organized crime group.
- » Two People were Shot in Marseilles
- » A Student Opened Fire at a School in the US, but was Stopped by a Teacher
- » At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas