2nd Online Chinese Film Festival Underway in Bulgaria
An online Chinese film festival entitled "Weeks of Chinese Cinema" has been launched in Bulgaria.
Six famous Chinese kungfu movies will be streamed without cost for three weeks on Bulgarian video-sharing site Vbox7.com, Vbox7 CEO Emanuil Manolov has revealed, according to Xinhua.
Liu Yonghong, cultural counselor at the Chinese embassy in Sofia, said the second edition of this festival would allow more Bulgarians to see Chinese films and feel the attractiveness of Chinese traditions and modern culture.
The festival is organized by China Radio International, the Chinese Embassy in Bulgaria and Netinfo, the parent company of Vbox7.
The first online Chinese film festival in Bulgaria was held in January 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ballerina Anna Pampulova: I Can’t Stop Exploring Dance
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. Catherine’s Day
- » “Home Alone” More Relevant Than Ever: WHO Recommends Online Christmas Celebrations
- » 10 Years German Christmas Market in Sofia
- » Credo Theater Shows Andersen’s Play 15 Years after Its Premiere
- » Sofia Inferno after World War II Air Raids Recreated in Unique Art Installation