Bulgarian PM Admits He Was Sleepy at Nobel Prize Ceremony
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has admitted that he was quite tired during Monday's Nobel Peace Prize ceremony in Oslo.
Pictures have appeared in social media showing Borisov either dozing off or – more likely – being distracted by his cell phone during the ceremony.
"You have to have in mind that I work much and I get very tired," Borisov told reporters on Thursday upon asked to comment on the pictures.
He noted that jet lags have an adverse effect on one's biorhythm.
On Monday, Bulgarian media claimed that Borisov "shocked" his counterpart from the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, by sending SMS Text Messages during the 2012 Nobel Prize Ceremony.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana