Bulgaria Govt Grants 6 Mineral Exploration Permits
Bulgaria's government approved Wednesday the issuance of six mineral exploration permits.
Three of the permits are for rock lining materials.
They will be granted to Yotov Stone EOOD, ET Nikgnais – Nikolay Slavov ET, and Asen Kyoybashev ET.
The exploration permits are for a period of 18 months in the first case, and 24 months in the other two cases, for the terrains of Raya on the territory of the villages of Gorna Kremena and Varbeshnitsa in the northwestern Mezdra Municipality, Kuza, near the southern village of Kobilino, and Zabardo, on the territory of the southwestern villages of Pleteno and Satovcha.
The investment in exploration works is expected to exceed BGN 97 000, while the cost of environmental protection measures is to amount to over BGN 9700.
Two other companies, Mat Karieri EOOD and BS – Consult Engineering EOOD, will conduct exploration activities for the extraction of construction materials for a period of one year.
They will develop the terrains of Starata Koliba on the territory of the villages of Golyama Zhelezna and Lesdren in the northern Lovech District, and Liza-2 on the territory of the southwestern municipalities of Boboshevo and Bobov Dol, Kyustendil district.
Planned investments amount to BGN 68 400 and a minimum of BGN 7500 will be invested in environmental protection activities.
Bulgaria Alfa EAD will be granted an ore exploration permit for a period of three years.
The company will develop a terrain called Zvezda on the territory of the southern municipalities of Haskovo, Mineralni Bani, Chernoochene, and Parvomay.
The company won the tender with a bid of BGN 400 000, VAT excluded.
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius
- » Celebrations, Processions, Concerts and Awards on the Day of Slavonic Scripture
- » Happy National Holiday of Bulgaria! The Day of the Cyrillic Letters and the Culture
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.