Bulgarian PM Embarks on 'Nobel Prize' Trip to Oslo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will be on an official two-day visit to Norway on Monday and Tuesday, the government's press office has announced.
On Monday, Borisov will be present at the bestowal of the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize to the European Union.
The Peace Prize will be officially received by President of the European Council Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, and President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.
Borisov will be present at a working lunch with Norwegian PM Jens Stoltenberg, as well as an official dinner organized by Norwegian King Harald V.
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Today Bulgarian President Radev will Meet Putin in Sochi
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » Putin Meets Bulgarian President Radev in Sochi on 22 May
- » North Korea Threatened to Cancel the Trump Meeting