Bulgaria's Hospitals with BGN 350 M Debt - Minister
Bulgaria's public hospitals have a total debt amounting to BGN 350 M, said Bulgarian Minister of Health Desislava Atanasova Sunday.
Accdording to Atansova, this includes BGN 283 M in debt of state hospitals, and BGN 67 M debt of municipal hospitals.
The minister said that the overdue debt of state hospital amounts to some BGN 50 M, but "almost all" of those hospitals have adopted a payment plan.
"We are doing monthly checks at the ministry, and are monitoring the strict execution of those plans," assured Atanasova.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity