Bulgarian PM Appoints New Deputy FinMin
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has appointed Karina Karaivanova-Ganozova at the post of Deputy Finance Minister.
The news was reported by the Finance Ministry's press office.
Until now, she was the Head of the National Fund Directorate at the same Ministry. She replaces Boryana Pencheva who was appointed in the Managing Board of the Central Bank, BNB.
Karaivanova-Ganozova has a Master's Degree in Finances and Banking from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski." She has received additional qualifications through education and training in Ireland, the Netherlands, Japan and Bulgaria.
Her career includes working as a financial expert in a private holding, and as expert for the EU PHARE program.
Before heading the National Fund Directorate, she has worked there as expert and later as Department Head.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.