Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady Welcome Baby Girl
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen has reportedly given birth to a baby girl, her second child.
Bundchen and her NFL star husband Tom Brady welcomed their little girl into the world on Thursday night, according to the Boston Globe newspaper.
The baby has been named Vivian Brady.
No further details about the birth were immediately available.
The couple already have a two-year-old son, Benjamin, together, while this is the third child for Tom, who has a five-year-old son, John, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
It was recently reported Gisele wanted to have a little girl but refused to find out the sex of her baby during her pregnancy.
Media has presented her as a doting mother, who wants to have a huge family with many kids.
- » Today, the Fate of Penka the Cow will be Decided
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
To those who disagreed with me over the recent Berbatov article being "sexist" I say that this one isn't. Why, simply because it mentions both parties (woman and man) in the opening lines whereas the Berbatov article took half the text before even mentioning his partner (and then not by name).