Bulgarian Factory Loses Salary Money in Armed Robbery
An armed robbery took place at the Central Dressing Factory in Bulgaria, with three robbers stealing some BGN 162 000 (nearly EUR 83 000) in salary money.
The robbers were masked and armed with automatic rifles, witnesses say. They disarmed three security guards before entering the factory.
They proceeded to threaten the cashier and disappear with the money.
An Audi vehicle destroyed by fire was later discovered in a nearby forest.
Police are investigating the case.
- » Young Man was Killed in Sofia, One Person is Detained
- » Chief Police Inspector: 28,603 Speeding Violations in Bulgaria Last Week
- » BGN 300 a Fine for an Austrian Tourist who Hit a Maid in a Hotel at "Golden Sands" Resort
- » 20 Tonnes of Cannabis Found in Police Operation in Petrich
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested
- » Bulgarian Citizen Beat his Neighbors in Belgium Because they were a Gay Couple