Sofia to Hold Its 2nd German-Style Christmas Market
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is to open a German-style Christmas market on Monday, November 26, it has been announced.
The market will be settled in the park in front of the National Theater in downtown Sofia, as well as in the city's Business Park, dnevnik.bg informs.
The market is expected to be inaugurated by German Ambassador to Bulgaria Mathias Hoepfner.
Sofianites have been promised mulled wine, delicacies and a number of entertaining activities.
The Weihnachtsmarkt will remain opened until December 22.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018
Bulgaria has no traditions of their own? And have to even import Christmas market idea from abroad? Absolutely absurd. As much as we love Germany (they are hard working good people which are example for Bulgarians to follow), we should be finding traditions with ourselves.