Tel Aviv Bus Blast Injures at Least 10
At least ten people were injured when an explosion hit a bus in central Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
There are no reports of deaths in what a security forces spokesman said was a likely terrorist act, RIA Novosti informs.
Emergency services say five of the wounded in the bus explosion are in a serious or moderate condition.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman said on his Twitter account that the explosion was caused by a bomb and that it was "terrorist attack", BBC says.
The incident comes as Israel continued its strikes on Gaza, including a key compound of the Hamas government, and militants fired more rockets at Israel.
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela