Bulgaria Expects 3-5% Growth in Winter Tourists
Bulgaria expects to see a 3% to 5% increase in the number of tourists that will visit it during the upcoming winter season, Deputy Economy Minister Ivo Marinov has announced.
Marinov has clarified that the forecast is based on early bookings.
"The number of early bookings is one of the indicators. The question is how things will develop once the regular booking campaign is launched," he has told Darik radio. \
The Deputy Economy Minister expressed skepticism regarding recent allegations that Russia is preparing a black list of hotels and tour operators.
He was certain that no Bulgarian hotels or tour operators have been blacklisted in Russia.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?