5 Sofia Schools Receive Bomb Threats
A total of five secondary schools have received bomb alerts in a single day, local news agencies report.
Sofia's First English Language School and French Language School have received bomb threats, bringing the total number of threatened schools in the Bulgarian capital to five.
The first call was for the Sofia Mathematics High School, followed by the 31st Secondary School and the Professional School of Fine Mechanics and Optics.
Two of the schools remained closed for the day. Police are investigating the case.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted