Bulgarian Film 'Color of the Chameleon' Acclaimed in Sweden
Bulgarian film "The Color of the Chameleon" of director Emil Hristov has been shown with great success during the 23rd edition of the prestigious Stockholm film festival.
The Bulgarian news agency BTA reports that the movie has been met with huge interest and has attracted a large audience.
The Swedish film critics' elite have talked about "The Color of the Chameleon" as a creative and extraordinary black comedy with elements of surrealism and of a thriller, while Hristov's work has been praised for originality, sophistication, and style.
Emil Hristov was known until now as one of the best Bulgarian cameraman (movies such as Zift) and this is his debut as director. The film grabbed the grand prize at the Bulgarian "Golden Rose" festival in the fall and had successful showings in Thessaloniki, Toronto, and Washington.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018