Israeli Envoy Holds Ceasefire Talks in Egypt
An Israeli envoy has held talks with Egyptian officials Sunday on a ceasefire in his country's offensive on Gaza.
Upon arrival at Cairo's international airport, the Israeli official was whisked away and taken to talks with Egyptian authorities, Egyptian security officials have said, as cited by international media.
The officials have not identified the Israeli envoy.
On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that Israeli forces were ready to expand their now five-day old military operation against the Palestinian enclave.
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis
- » Armed Attack on Ruling Party Kills 3 in Turkey