7 Kids Detained for Squatting in Bulgaria
7 teenagers have been detained in Bulgarian capital Sofia overnight for moving into an abandoned house.
The friends visited and partially lived in the abandoned house in the southern Vitosha district for months, before eign visited by the police.
They were discovered by a relative of the house's owners, who called the authorities.
The kids have claimed that the man beat them, something not confirmed by the police.
Only one of the teenagers was of age (over 18), and he was detained for 24 hours; the others were released after being questioned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects