Obama Takes Key State of Pennsylvania
Democrat incumbent Barack Obama has taken the key state of Pennsylvania with 20 votes the in US Electoral College, according to projections by CNN
As of 9:30 pm ET (4:30 am EET), Republican challenger Mitt Romney has a total of 152 votes in the US Electoral College, with 270 needed to clinch the US Presidency, while Obama has 143.
Without Pennsylvania Romney needs Florida and Ohio. Even if Romney wins Florida, he will still need to win Ohio.
No Republican has won the White House without winning Ohio. Expectations are that Florida won't be called for hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours