Republicans Keep Majority in US House of Reps in Early Vote Count
The US Republicans will maintain their majority in the House of Representatives, CNN porjects.
The results came after polls in 32 States and the District of Columbia closed.
Along with the November 6 race for president, all 435 seats in the US House of Representatives and 33 of the 100 Senate seats are being contested in Tuesday's election. Analysts generally predicted Republicans will continue to hold their majority in the House, while the Democratic party of the incumbent President could maintain their slim majority in the Senate.
The Republicans have majority in the current House of Representatives with 240 Republicans, 190 Democrats, 0 Independents and 5 vacancies. The Senate is currently composed of 51 Democrats, 47 Republicans, and 2 independents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times